The new Nokia 5800 XpressMusic phone is coming to the Philippines early 2009 and you can be one of the first in the country to own one! All you have to do is hop over to Nokia Philippines and fill out the form! You’re probably wondering, why should I bother pre-ordering the Nokia 5800 if it’s going to get here eventually anyway? Let me give you a couple of reasons why:
1) The first 58 claimed pre-orders get a Sennheiser HD-205 headset and two SVIP passes for the Nokia 5800 HedKandi Playlist Party on January 23, 2009 at A.Venue Hall, Makati.
2) Next 100 claimed pre-orders get one access pass to the party.
3) Access to preloaded and downloaded content from Nokia Indie Artists Club, Universal Music, and exclusive access to Kjwan’s highly-awaited album “13 Seconds to Love”, which is already preloaded on the phone.
4) The Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Phone has everything you want on a music phone: the industry’s best in-stereo speakers with surround sound, 8 GB of memory (6,00 songs!), 3.5mm jack, a graphic equalizer, and support for all main digital music formats.
5) Easy access to Share on Ovi (a free, unlimited personal media sharing community), MySpace, YouTube, and Facebook. It also supports flash content so you don’t get limited to certain parts of the Internet.
6) Has a Shortcuts bar that gives you one-touch access to the Nokia Music Site, Music Player, Gallery, and Messaging.
7) You can choose between using the traditional QWERTY keyboard or using the stylus.
8) Designed for one-handed and two-handed use, and has tactile feedback for easy access to the user interface.
9) Has a high quality 3.2 megapixel camera with a Carl Zeiss lens for still photos, and supports video recording.
10) Contains the S60 user interface familiar to over 150 million consumers around the world.
And if those aren’t good enough reasons to pre-order a Nokia 5800, I don’t know what is. An email will be sent to those who register before the device is available. More information on pick up date and venue will be provided later on.
I bought mine in HK and I love it :).
@art- call me Noemi. Ma’am sounds so old. hehe. Anyway, I am sure HK is a haven for cheap cellphones.
ang daming bagong phone ~_~
this phone starts at $199.00, pero I think x4 or x5 pag nasa pinas na.. how sad T__T
Jehzeel Laurentes last blog post..Need Suggestions on Parts of a Desktop PC
Because of this post, I’m thinking thrice if I’d purchase this phone. Looks cool, but I love my Nokia E51 so much! Hahaha!
GLICH’S LIFEs last blog post..Philippines: Fall Out Boy – Live in Manila 2009
I got a email already that my pre-order is available. Here’s the email:
This is to confirm that we have received your pre-order registration details from nokia.com.ph.
You may now purchase your Nokia 5800 XpressMusic device on January 10, 2009 at the Nokia Store, B3 Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City. One pre-ordered registration form equals one device. Be one of the first to own the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic for only Php 19,990!
The first 58 in line will bring home a Sennheiser HD-205 headset and two VIP passes to the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Hed Kandi Playlist Party on January 23, 2009 at A.Venue Hall, Makati Avenue, Makati City. The next 100 in line will get general access passes to the same event.
To claim, please bring a printed copy of this email or the sms we will text your given mobile number, and two valid IDs.
We’re excited to see you this Saturday! The Nokia store will be open for redemption from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Your friends at Nokia Music
flamarks last blog post..Second Post
this phone is really cool, and i’m saving money to really buy one… It’s a complete package… Thumbs up…