Our country needs the energy of the Small and medium enterprises (SMEs). I like the idea that SMEs will get an added boost with the renewed partnership of PLDT SME Nation and Samsung Electronics Philippines Corporation (SEPCO). Entrepreneurs will get an array of high speed myDSL Biz broadband packages and flexible cloud bundles with Samsung gadgets. Not only that, the PLDT SME Nation and Samsung offer customized solutions to enable entrepreneurs to collaborate, create, and work on the cloud.
The customized solutions
1. The partnerships offer 6 bundles.
SMEs are given the option to select their bandwidth requirements, starting from 4 up to 15 mbps with rates of 4,000 to 25,000 PHP per month, and choose from an array of Samsung gadgets.
2. The basic packages are the Elite Bundle, which gives entrepreneurs an option among the Samsung 3-in-1 Wifi Laser Printer, UPS or Hard Drive, and Max Bundle, with a choice between a Samsung Chromebook or Galaxy Tab 3.7.
3. Higher bandwidth packages such as the Max Plus and Max Turbo will provide your business a wider range of office equipment and gadgets.
– For the Max Plus Bundle, you can choose from the IP Cam, Samsung 3-in-1 Wifi Laser Printer, UPS or Hard Drive, and a Samsung Chromebook or Galaxy Tab 3.7.
– Another option would be to pair the Samsung Chromebook or Galaxy Tab 3.7 with a Website Builder Bundle or Cloud Storage Bundle.
– The Max Turbo Bundle, on the other hand, allows consumers to pick from Samsung’s 32-inch Wifi Smart TV, Large Format Display (LFD) or the Note 10.1, and an IP Cam, Samsung 3-in-1 Wifi Laser Printer, UPS or Hard Drive. They can also opt to pair the Cloud Storage Bundle with an IP Cam, Samsung 3-in-1 Wifi Laser Printer, UPS or Hard Drive.
All these bundles will surely prepare for a future-ready SME .
For more details, just visit www.pldtsme-nation.com.ph or call at 101-888.