#ShareTheLove this Christmas season with exclusive treats from PayMaya . Big discounts, rebates, and promos await all PayMaya account holders!
Good news for all PayMaya account holders this Christmas season! Just use your PayMaya to shop for your loved whether online or offline. I would rather shop online to avoid the traffic and crowds at the mall.
What awaits the PayMaya account holders? Let me count the ways:
1.For the whole month of December, account holders who transact in all establishments accepting PayMaya QR will get a 10% rebate on their purchases (up to P100 per transaction), giving you more chances to spread the love around during the holidays.
These establishments include all The SM Store and SM mall information booths nationwide; Robinsons Department Store, Robinsons Supermarket, and stores under Robinsons Store Specialists Inc., such as Topman, Topshop, G2000, Warehouse, and Dorothy Perkins in Robinsons Galleria; Ministop branches in Cyberscape Alpha and Cyberscape Beta in Ortigas; Fairmont Hotel; and The Yard in Timog, among many others.
With PayMaya QR, you may now use their mobile phones for in-store transactions via their PayMaya app by simply scanning the QR code displayed at participating merchants, allowing for convenient, secure, and hassle-free payments–a definite relief from the usual holiday stress.
2. You can enjoy an additional 20% discount when shopping at Lazada for the whole month of December by using the code PYMYDEC.
3. Get 20% discount this month when shopping at ZALORA, simply by entering the code PAYMAYAHOLIDAY upon checkout.
Look I just did. Make sure your payment method is your PayMaya account number.
4. The discount rises to as much as 25% during Zalora’s Online Fever sale event on December 12 to 15 with the code PAYMAYAFEVER25.
These discounts are on top of the already deep discounts being offered by Lazada and Zalora this December.
5. By linking your account to Messenger, you get 5% discount on prepaid load for yourself. Sending money to friends–whether they’re on Smart, TNT, Sun, or other mobile networks–wherever they are in the country is also as fast as sending an emoji.
6. Account holders who pay their Meralco bills via Messenger this December get a 10% rebate on their bills, for a maximum of P300 rebate.
If you don’t have a PayMaya account, just download the PayMaya app via iOS or Android and register.
All PayMaya app registrations, physical card activations, and purchases worth at least P1,000 from today until December 23 will earn raffle entries for PayMaya’s #MerryMillionaire promo. That is why I bought a minimum of 1,000 at Zalora today so I could get 1 raffle entry.
I also stand a chance to win P10,000 in the weekly draw and a whopping P1 million tax-free in the grand draw.
PayMaya expanded its long list of loading partners to include all branches of Cebuana Lhuillier and ExpressPay, as well as the online banking platforms of RCBC and Metrobank.
This is on top of the more than 15,000 top-up facilities already available nationwide such as Robinsons Department Store Business Centers, SM Business Services, TouchPay kiosks, 7-Eleven, Palawan Pawnshops, Shopwise, Wellcome, 2Go outlets, Petron stations along NLEX, and Smart Padala centers down to sari-sari stores in grassroots communities, and Unionbank ATMs.
PayMaya Philippines, the country’s pioneer and leader in cashless payments, is the digital financial services arm of PLDT’s Voyager Innovations. To know more about its products and services, visit www.paymaya.com.