Did you know that the work world is changing at a lightning pace? Yeah, I mean everything from the way we do our jobs to the skills we need to stay on top of our game. These days, we’re in the era of automation and artificial intelligence (AI), where we’re promised a lot of new stuff, but it comes with its own set of challenges. So, to stay ahead of the game, we need to evolve our professional skills as well. According to the latest data from LinkedIn, the fastest-growing AI-related skills among professionals in 2022 all point towards the emergence of generative AI. And you know what? Generative AI is pretty amazing because it can create anything from text, images, and audio to writing code. Guess what?
The Philippines is all set to take advantage of this amazing technology. They’ve got a national AI roadmap in place, and they’re even planning to create an AI development authority. This means they’re planning to embrace AI with open arms to benefit their economy. But, the good news is that LinkedIn has got our back.
To help us get the skills we need to thrive in this new world of work, LinkedIn is releasing 100 LinkedIn Learning courses on generative AI for free over the next three months, starting on 16 March 2023.
The complete list of courses, available here, covers:
- Beginner courses such as Responsible AI: Principles and Practical Applications and Foundations of Responsible AI and intermediate and advanced courses like Hands-On PyTorch Machine Learning and Advanced AI: Transformers for NLP using Large Language Models.
- Courses relevant to those in the tech industry, including Next Generation AI: An Intro to GPT-3, Power BI: Integrating AI and Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence for Cybersecurity.
- Courses in HR, including Applied AI for Human Resources, Tech On the Go: Ethics in A, and Artificial Intelligence for Project Managers.
- Courses in marketing and sales, including Artificial Intelligence for Marketing, Nano Tips for Using Generative AI Tools for Better Marketing Outcomes, and Artificial Intelligence and Business Strategy.
- Courses for business leaders, including Artificial Intelligence for Business Leaders, Mistakes to Avoid in Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence and Business Strategy: Case Studies.
And, the best part is that these courses will be available in multiple languages! So, whether you’re a professional or a company, you’ll have access to all these courses to help you stay on top of your game. The list of courses includes everything from building AI into our products to creating AI-powered job descriptions.
Building AI into our products isn’t new for LinkedIn. They have done this for the past 16 years and are uniquely positioned to use AI to help hirers find the right candidates. LinkedIN will be testing AI-powered job descriptions to help job posters find qualified candidates more quickly, so they can focus on the more strategic parts of their role like talking to and building relationships with candidates. Read more about what we’re doing here and here.