The new myLifestyle Plan: A plan built for the way customers live today
For Postpaid users, you might want to check out Globe ‘s postpaid plan offer, the new myLifestyle Plan which aims to boost the digital lifestyle experience of its customers who have fully embraced data and content usage on their mobile phones.
The new myLifestyle Plan gives customers access to an easier and simplified plan offer starting at P499 a month. What does this plan containt
1. It has built-in unlimited calls and texts to Globe & TM
2. freebies such as the Navigation Bundle which gives customers all day, all month access to apps such as Waze, Grab Taxi, Google Maps, MMDA, and Accuweather,
3. 1 GB Globe Cloud for easy and hassle-free storage of files and photos,
4. Gadget Care to allow customers to protect their devices against theft and accidental damage.
On top of the base P499/month plan, Globe postpaid customers can avail of
1. add-on services like Surf Packs for their mobile internet needs which are bundled with exclusive access to Spotify and/ or NBA League Pass.
2. Customers can choose from GoSURF99 for 100MB of mobile internet monthly to as much as 15GB monthly with GoSURF2499.
For a richer data experience, myLifestyle plan customers can also choose from any of the Lifestyle Packs, which includes Music (Spotify), Productivity (Work Bundle for access to Evernote, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and Globe Cloud), Life (Navigation Bundle, Explore Bundle for access to Agoda, Cebu Pacific, PAL, and Trip Advisor; and Shopping Bundle for access to Amazon, AyosDito, eBay, OLX, and Zalora), and Social (Chat Bundle for access to Viber, Facebook Messenger, KakaoTalk, Line, WeChat, and WhatsApp; Photo Bundle for access to Instagram, InstaSize, Photo Grid, and Photo Repost; ChatApp for access to Viber or Facebook Messenger; and standalone access to Facebook or Twitter).
Postpaid users can also get extra calls and texts to other networks, as well as landline and international services with the Classic Packs.
All promo packs chosen will then be added to the P499 base plan, which will be equivalent to the customer’s monthly service fee (MSF). Customers then get to choose from a wide range of free devices and gadgets, depending on their MSF. The more services they add on top of the base plan, the better the handset they can get.
For more details on the new Globe myLifestyle Plan, visit www.globe.com.ph/mylifestyleplan, call 02-7301010, or visit the Globe Store nearest you.