Samsung unveils its latest smartphone innovation, the new Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. Only 1,000 units will be made available for pre-ordering. These will come with exciting free offers, including a free flip cover worth Php 1,499.00; an extended warranty that covers two years; and free content and services including one season pass to any available TV Series on Seasons, free bookings for three (3) rides from GrabTaxi; and five (5) complimentary passes to a special movie bundle from Blink.
Customers can pre-order their Samsung Galaxy Note Edge sets using three payment modes: cash, straight card payment, or through a zero interest installment scheme over an 18-month period for BPI and local Citibank credit card holders. The units will be released through Samsung Experience Stores where it was purchased starting March 7 until sixty (60) days from start of claiming period. Samsung Galaxy Note Edge will have an SRP of Php 43,990.
I don’t normally get excited with Samsung mobile phones lately but this one is different and not the usual interface . What is the edge of the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge ?
1. It has a 2.7 Ghz Quad Core processor and runs on Android 4.4 (Kitkat) and comes with a innovative stylish design.
2. It features a premium metal frame with a fluid curvature that seamlessly blends with the 5.6 inch Quad HD and Super AMOLED display.
3. Its beautifully curved Edge screen expands user’s creative space and provides quick access to frequently used apps, alerts, and device functionality – even when the cover is closed – all with the swipe of a thumb. Users can also receive notifications directly on the Edge Screen while watching videos without disturbing their viewing.
3. It boasts of a 16 megapixel rear facing and 3.7 mega pixel front facing cameras that allow you to take great photos, including wide selfies, even in dark surroundings.
4. Its ultra-high quality audio lets you enjoy great music, while the advanced S Pen introduces an enhanced digital writing experience and allows you to personalize the Edge screen as you please.
5. Quick tools provide access to various apps and features anytime, while the multi-window display makes seamless multitasking possible.
6. The Note Edge features the ultra power saving mode and a fast-charging, high capacity battery that saves you precious charging minutes.
7. The Note Edge also has a soft-textured back cover that offers a superior grip and enhanced durability. It comes in two colors: charcoal black and frost white.
Be among the first in the Philippines to experience the wonders of the Galaxy Note Edge by simply pre-ordering your unit anytime from February 7 to February 15, 2015 from any Samsung Experience Store nationwide. Aside from being the first to discover this latest Samsung smartphone innovation, it will also come with exclusive freebies that you can enjoy along with your brand new Galaxy Note Edge.