I have been enjoying my HBO Go the past few months. And now , this NimbleTV, a cloud-based cable TV streaming service, that enables subscribers to watch their favorite TV shows, as they happen, across multiple devices, anywhere in the world, with nearly infinite HD-DVR capacity. NimbleTV was launched in New York last year. It will soon be available in other cities like Los Angeles and Chicago.
So what’s unique about NimbleTV?
1. Watch your favorite US TV programs in real-time.
- Upon creating an account, NimbleTV gives you access to over 140 popular US channels like ESPN, HBO, Showtime, ABC, and USA without the hassle of setting up a cable box.
- It has an intuitive search feature which categorizes programs by channel, show, or genre.
2. Record shows and watch them whenever you want
- NimbleTV’s built in HD-DVR lets you record multiple shows and movies all at once.
- It has a virtually limitless storage space that has a default value of 20, 40 or 90 hours, depending on your choice of plan.
- If you need extra space, just go through your account and add the extra hours you need in your plan.
3. Practically runs on any device.
- It can work practically on any device; may it be PCs, smartphones, tablets and even TVs via Roku or Apple TV via Airplay. All you need is an internet connection with a minimum connection speed of 0.54 mbps.
- It supports iOS devices with an iOS 5 and above.
- It is compatible with the latest web browsers such as Google, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9+) and Opera.
- It runs on Chrome 3 and Windows 7.
- It supports HD viewing.
- You can set up a free account and avail of a free trial by going to bit.ly/nimbletvPH. No need to use your credit card to get free access.
- If you have a U.S. address, you can immediately sign up for the complete NimbleTV package.
- Want NimbleTV access in the Philippines? Find out more by adding Nimble on Facebook (www.facebook.com/NimbleTV) and Twitter (@NimbleTV)