Vivo V3 Max smartphone offers ‘Faster than Faster’ performanceAdd a plus one if you want to recommend this post to your network.
New phone offers ‘Faster than Faster’ performance with premium features – faster RAM, faster charging, and faster fingerprint unlocking
If you watched Captain America: Civil War , then you might have spotted a Vivo smartphone held by both Tony Stark and Steve Rogers.
The Vivo V3 Max smartphone is coming to the Philippines on May 21 and offers ‘Faster than Faster’ performance and premium features that provide users with enhanced experiences such as faster fingerprint unlocking, faster charging, quick-launch camera, and a smart split function.
Vivo was recently cited in IDC’s first quarter 2016 report as one of the top five global mobile phone manufacturers so it is good to see more competition in the mid-range smartphone market.
The V3 Max is crafted in a metallic body that is CNC machined to produce a textured finish to the frame. The V3 Max’s metal back is finished with zircon sand coating, and a 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5.5” Full HD (1920×1080) display is used up front, giving the phone a pleasant feel in the hand. Internally, the V3 Max is equipped with dual fast charging engines compatible with Qualcomm’s QC 2.0 international standard, ensuring compatibility with certified fast chargers in the market.
Vivo V3 Max – Specifications
• 4G LTE
• 5.5” Full HD (1920×1080) display
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Octa-core Processor
• 4GB RAM/32GB ROM (Expandable up to 128GB)
• 13MP Rear Camera, 8MP Front Camera
• 3,000 mAh battery
What else does the Vivo V3 Max offers?
1. It is equipped with a fingerprint scanner that allows users to unlock the phone in as little as 0.2 seconds from wake and 0.5 seconds in sleep mode.
2. It also features a screen-split feature that allows users to multitask without having to exit their app.
3. The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Octa-core processor, and comes with 4GB or RAM and 32GB storage expandable via Micro SD Card up to 128GB.
4. The V3 Max runs on Vivo’s official Funtouch OS 2.5 based on Android Lollipop 5.1.
Starting May 16, consumers can pre-order the V3 Max in major MemoXpress, Mega Cellular, Fonetwist, ePhone, Twinline, CyberWidget, Flasher, and Silicon Valley stores in Metro Manila. Customers who pre-order will receive a pair of Vivo headphones when they claim their smartphones on May 21.
In addition, consumers who purchase the Vivo V3 Max nationwide will receive a Vivo tumbler, a Vivo selfie stick, Vivo stand ring, and an on-the-go USB cable, until supplies last.
The Vivo V3 Max will be available in major retailers in Manila, Cebu, and Davao by May 22 for a suggested retail price of PHP 16,990.