In response to requests from Pinoy Mi fans, Mi Philippines will be launching its first ever pop-up store in the country. The Mi pop-up store will be at the SM Megamall (Upper G/F Building B) from October 23 (Thursday) to October 29 (Wednesday).
At the store, customers can:
1. learn more about Xiaomi and experience Mi products in person
2. purchase the Mi 3 for Php 10,599 and the Redmi 1S for Php 5,599
3. shop for cool accessories to go with their Mi smartphones
4. participate in fun activities
Mi 3 is Xiaomi’s Android-based platform — MIUI — is a live operating system constantly improving with weekly software updates. MIUI is incredibly intuitive while at the same time offers power users a high degree of customization.
– 5-inch Full HD 1080p IPS LCD
– Quad-core 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 8274AB
– f2.2 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash
– HSPA+ up to 42Mbps
– 3050 mAh internal battery
The Redmi 1S is extremely affordable. It features a quad¬core Qualcomm 1.6GHz processor and a 4.7-inch IPS display — a perfect device for all mobile Internet, communications, and gaming needs. It is also a dual¬SIM device with dual¬standby capability, which makes it possible to send and receive text messages & calls on two mobile numbers seamlessly, ideal for people who have personal and work SIMs or who travel internationally often.
– 4.7-inch 1280 x 720 (HD) IPS display delivers superfine text and crisp photos.
– AGC Dragontrail™ scratch-resistant glass
– 1.6 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Cortex-A7 core for amazing performance with great battery life with and an Antutu benchmark score above 21,000
– 1 GB RAM, 8GB internal flash memory with external microSD slot that supports up to 64 GB
– Dual SIM (Mini sized) – WCDMA slot for 3G data and GSM slot for 2G
– 8MP rear camera with ƒ/2.2 aperture for 1080p video recording and a front 1.6MP camera